I liked Elsen’s post detailing her goals from 2009 and for 2010 and I think I’m going to copycat the idea and post a few of my own goals for WoW in 2010. I have a few things in mind I really want to finish up, and really it’d be nice to see them written down for once.
- Complete Loremaster before Cataclysm. This is my main goal at the moment, I’m slowly working on it between daily random dungeon, raids and such. Doing a little bit a day until it’s complete should get it finished before Cataclysm I expect.
- Reach 10,000 Honourable Kills – currently at 2k so this might be a stretch for me, the PvP hater.
- Finish the AQ quest chain. With a ring that grants you underwater breathing, which sounds quite awesome for Cataclysm (also a stolen idea from Dan), and some awesome lore, I’d love to see it to the end.
- Gear up all of my 80s with the BiS gear available from 5 mans (triumph emblems, Frozen Halls drops, craftables maybe..) not only because it’s fun, but because levelling them in Cataclysm will be a lot easier.
- Level Hadlo my warlock to 80, she’s 75 at the moment and working on collecting useful gems from JC tokens, making some nice gold from that right now, also need to level her mining and get her epic flying.
- Level Kensa my 65 fecow druid, I mostly want her to be my Alchemist/Herber as herbing druids are awesome, as such I want to get her epic flight form and do the quest so I can summon the boss in Sethekk. Also, she’s my only fecow and she’s fluffy.
- Level Jaedi my draenei warrior and see how much gold she can make 1-80. She’s currently level 8, though I might try to focus on a few other alts first.
- Level my rogue, not sure whether to bother with professions on her but I’d like to get her to max level at least.
- Same as above for my mage, they’re both in the 20s.
- I’d also like to get 100 mounts on Fae, I’m not so fond of the horde’s orange dragonhawk reward, especially when I have the Sunreaver Dragonhawk which is miles better. Would like the points, a few mounts and also a stepping stone assuming there will be 150 mounts or something in Cataclysm, with a potentially awesome mount reward.
- Finally finish getting my Rusted Proto Drake, have only needed 1 Light for a while now. It’s starting to mock me.
- And while on the topic of Proto Drakes, finish all holiday achievements to get my hunter’s Violet Drake, my priest got it with Merrymaker and it’s so pretty and fast, I love the colour, and dying for a 310% mount.
- I finished Bloody Rare a while ago, and I am one off Frostbitten. Find and kill Loque’nahak.
- Get Chef and Salty, these are a lot of points. I probably won’t use the titles but they’re worth getting.
- 40 Exalteds. I need to get my rep up with Hyjal and BT factions, also Argent Dawn and Cenarion Circle. That will get me quite close.
I’m actually interested to see a few more WoW Goals floating around, not starting this a meme or anything but please feel free to do one of these posts too.
Happy New Year!